Best Cement Brands in India
Following article will throw light on the best cement brands in modern India. This information shall help you to settle on cement brand, in case you are planning to construct your home or any commercial project:
- Ultra Tech Cement
Ultra Tech is one of the leading manufacturers of Grey Cement in India as well as the foremost one of the top companies in this category. It is one of Grasim Industries Ultra Tech Cement supplementary operated by the Aditya Birla Group of industries.
- Has the ability to produce 60 million tones cement.
- They function from Vikram Cement Works as one of the major cement plants in Asia.
- Shree Cement
It is one of the primary cement brands in India, which was set up in the year 1979. Coming from the well-built backup of corporate management as well as social efficiency, Shree cement has been able to obtain admirable financial results in the past decade.
- They have a production ability of 39.9 Million Tonnes per annum.
- It cost around 280 per bag of cement.
- One of the trusted brands in India for numerous years.
- It is manly acknowledged for its high purity content.
- Ambuja Cement
It is one of India’s admired brands with the eco-friendly manufacturing cement scheme in a sustainable manner. By incorporating eco-friendly as well as sustainable development practices, the Ambuja cement has welcomed practical construction solutions in India.
- It has advanced products like roof special cool walls along with Ambuja Compocem.
- This one is particularly designed for Indian climate.
- The company also provides home building solutions.
- Ramco Cement
This brand was previously known as the Madras Cement. The brand was recognized in 1975, which is headquartered in Chennai. It is known for producing portable cement. It has almost eight manufacturing plants in India.
- Simply caters to the domestic market.
- They are equipped with up to date quality control systems.
- JSW Cement
They entered the market in 2009 as well as aimed to produce a sustainable and ecological solution. They are recognized for having 3 varieties of cement Ordinary, Portland along with Portland Slag cement.
- Comes with the reasonable price of 330 per bag.
- Have a extremely strong market based in south India.
- Known for producing the finest quality cement.
- Binani Cement
They are largely engaged in the manufacturing and sale of clinker as well as cement while being certified by ISO9001, ISO14001, etc. they have developed internationally together with Sudan, UAE, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, plus Madagascar. They are above all known for the premium products, which creates them the best cement in India at present.
- Has an incredibly well established sales network in India.
- Arrives with the international quality products.
- Dalmia Cements
Dalmia Cement is the principal producer of portland Slag cement in India.
- Their R & D team was engaged in the prout development.
- They also make available onsite assistance.