Keerthi Industries Cement: Forerunning the Cement Segment
Keerthi Industries (KEERTHI), originally amalgamated as Suvarna cements Ltd. on May 17, 1982, as well as has been involved in the manufacture of cement since 1986. The company has been registered in BIFR since, 1989. The existing Management has taken over in 1999-2000 as well as turned around the company and completed net worth positive. The corporation was de-registered from BIFR in 2002. On the same wavelength with the management’s vision of expanding into other area, the label of the company was transformed to Keerthi Industries ltd in 2005. For that reason, the business diversified from Cement to Power, Electronics, as well as Sugar, in addition to distillery. The registered office of the company is situated at Cement Plant Mellacheruvu (Vill and Mandal) Nalgonda Dt. A.P. plus Head Office positioned at Plot No ;40, IDA, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh-500037.
Cement division It is one of its core area which is set at Mellacheruvu (Village and Mandal), Nalgonda district, dedicated in manufacturers of 43 & 53 grade OPC in addition to PPC Cement under the make of Suvarna and sold in the whole south India. The new management has extended the capacity in the first stage from 300TPD to 900TPD in 2003. The second stage of expansion from 900 TPD to 1600 TPD clinker along with 1900 Cement grinding was effectively completed in Sep 2010