Sanghi Ind Cement: Perfect for All Purpose
A first generation businessperson, Ravi Sanghi leads the company through his inspiring vision and commitment. The formation of one of the world's largest incorporated single-stream cement plant in Kutch, is the outcome of his untiring devotion.
Strong and durable
High quality of its mineral reserves and cutting-edge manufacturing technology has enabled it to produce superior grade Cement, while keeping low cost of production. The company sell three kinds of cement – Ordinary Portland Cement, Portland Pozzolana Cement, along with Portland Slag Cement.
Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC53 & OPC43)
Ordinary Portland Cement:
Sanghi OPC is perfect for general building purposes, providing durability in addition high strength. Existing in two grades OPC53 and OPC43, exclusive features include:
- High fineness for high strength progress at all phases
- Low heat of hydration guarantees crack-free construction
- Low C3A content decreases material degradation and probabilities of early cracking
- Low Chloride content stops corrosion
- Low Alkali content escalates setting time and advances compressive strength
Usage: Extensively used for erection of high-rise buildings, dams, flyovers, pavements, bridges, commercial as well as industrial complexes. OPC is also used for making grouts plus mortars.
Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC)
Portland Pozzolana Cement:
Sanghi PPC is best matched for use in harsh construction circumstances. This is an eco-friendly product as well as follows to the IS 1489 (Part I):1991, Portland Pozzolana Cement Standards. Its exclusive features are:
- Enlarged long term strength
- Low heat of hydration confirms crack-free construction
- Corrosion resistance
- Improved workability and reduced water demand
- low water penetrability
- Value-added surface finish
Usage: Low heat hydration creates PPC a favoured choice for masonry mortars, plastering as well as RCC work in residential building. It can also be used in mass construction works similar to dykes, dams, sewage pipes, marine in addition to hydraulic structures etc.
Portland Slag Cement (PSC)
Portland Slag Cement:
Sanghi PSC is fit for application in concrete, either as a separate component or merged with cement. This product follows to the IS 455: Portland Slag Cement Standards. It provides long lasting construction in saline as well as sulphated land.
When blended with Portland cement, it:
- Increases the properties of fresh concrete
- Upsurges concrete strength and elastic modulus
- Diminishes permeability and inhibits corrosion
- Advances resistance to alkali-aggregate reaction
- Decreases heat and cracking in mass concrete
- Upsurges life cycle of structure
Usage: PSC is used in nearly all concrete applications similar to concrete roads, flyovers, pile foundations, pavements; mass concrete works resembling to dams, marine constructions, precast – prestressed concrete as well as concrete pipes and blocks.
Visit For Electrotherm Steel